Saturday, May 12, 2012

Talk is cheap.

Ever been in a room and felt like you're not really there, because everything else exists around you without your seeming to interact into it?

My deep thought for the day. I'm channeling Gabe.

Speaking of Gabe: an old (long-time old. not 40s old.) friend of mine will be playing Gabe this summer in the mountains of Colorado somewhere.. Wish I could see that..

Speaking of things you want to see!
Want to see me?! Come drive or fly out to the Glasgow airport and stay with me at the comfortable Fort Peck Hotel, located within easy access to the theater!

Can't see me, but want to let me know you're thinking of me?!
Send me snail mail at:

Fort Peck Summer Theatre
Attn: DANIELLE GENDRON
P.O. Box 331
Fort Peck, MT 59223

Want to send me a package?!
That address is:
Fort Peck Summer Theatre
Attn: DANIELLE GENDRON
201 Missouri
Fort Peck, MT 59223

Clueless as to when the shows are?
ODD COUPLE
Runs from 5/25 to 6/10

ALL SHOOK UP
Runs from 6/15 to 7/1

Now you have no excuse. <3
Alright. I'm off to finalize my packing.

Get ready for my travel entry tomorrow. I'm thinking I may have to include a video in here.

Until next time, my readers.
Danielle

"Those who operate with principles will be respected, but those who operate with a passion for what they do will be infectious."

No comments:

Post a Comment