Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gearing Up.

Ah, yes. The day has finally arrived.
Having recently graduated with my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Acting from Oklahoma City University, I am now well on my way to the real world--and all that that entails.


For those of you who're reading my words for the first time, hello and welcome! I hope that something in here inspires you to go out and do what you love, despite how difficult or out of reach it appears to be.

Last summer I had the privilege of working with a great company of people at Canterbury Summer Theatre (the link to that blog can be found here)--I kept updates on the shows, posted articles, and included a few video links. And now: for the first major chunk of this summer, I will be a member of FPST in Glasgow, Montana!! My immensely long flight leaves in 4 days. ;)

I forget how many people the house can sit. I've heard 1200.. I've heard "over 850.."
But. We have a balcony. Which I'm pretty excited about.


I'm on their company bio page if you want to check it out!! :)

Feel free to check in every now and again to hear how I'm doing! If you have any questions, or requests, let me know!

"Life is short. Waste it wisely."
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment