Friday, May 18, 2012

Spoiler Alert

Tried on some costumes today.
And here's my spoiler alert:
We've got two guys in the show playing Hispanics (that look NOTHING like Hispanics) who speak with a Castillian accent. For any of you who may be coming out to see the show, stop reading here.

Their bits are hilarious.

OLIVE: Well, this is really nice . . . I was telling Flo the other day how we met.
MANOLO: Ahh . . . Who ees Flo?
OLIVE: She is.
FLORENCE: I am.
OLIVE: Flo is short for Florence.
JESUS: Noo. She is not too short.
OLIVE: No. Her name is.
JESUS: Her name ees too short?
OLIVE: No. It's like er . . . a nickname. Like my name is Olive. But sometimes they call me Ollie. It's shorter.
JESUS: Ollie ees shorter than Olive?
OLIVE: . . . It's a tricky language.

Alright. I'm off to learn my lines before I collapse tonight.
Until next time my readers!
-Danielle-

No comments:

Post a Comment