Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photoshoot

I had a very successful photoshoot today that I'm quite happy about! (Thought I'd give you all a taste of my work!) The natural lighting served us well today.

In other news, my sister, her boyfriend, and I came to the realization today that we had close to nothing in the refrigerator to cook for "dinner". So we dined on chicken wings, homemade pizzas, and chicken bakes that resembled giant hot pockets.

Which got me to thinking, that I'll begin to start thinking about what I'll be eating while out in Montana. Last summer, my easy-on-the-go diet consisted mainly of tuna, pb&j's, oatmeal, and leftover pizza. (I keep telling myself I'll marry a cook someday and all this mania will sort itself out.)

So. Tomorrow I shall begin the long and arduous task of packing up my life. Fortunately for me I've become accustomed to the tradition, and should be able to get everything into my giant blue suitcase relatively quickly. "Cold" clothes.. "Warm" clothes.. Dance shoes.. Headshots.. Scripts.. Umbrella.. 
Yeah. ... I've got this..

Until next time, my readers!

And just remember: even though some of you may not be flying across the US this summer---“the real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.” 


               

No comments:

Post a Comment