Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Vision in Red

Morgan watched our run of the show tonight.

I felt bad because I kept having to cross in front of his camera (he was recording the show for lighting purposes) until I decided to just move my bag out of the way. ..Took me long enough to figure that one out..

At the end of the finale when I walked over to grab my stuff he said: "Your song sounded really good." :) I feel quite fortunate to've been given one of the more "fun" numbers in the show. I mean, I get cute male backup dancers in drag, an AWESOME beat to dance to, and the notes are right in my comfortable belty range. Wha-bam!!!!!! :D

Andy gave the professional company the morning off tomorrow--sooooo, since we won't be having this Monday off (since we'll be in tech), I shall be making an early morning grocery run. Might have to stop by at that strange-looking drive up coffee shack again with the "grenadas".

On a random note, here's a bit of what else has been on my mind lately:
I'm debating as to whether or not I should buy this dress.
 I found it at modcloth.com of course. :)
I've really been wanting a BRIGHT red dress that POPS, and although this isn't as boldly red as I'd invisioned, I do love the fact that it's made mostly of Rayon, which means it'd be quite comfortable to wear.

If you're feeling unusually generous today, feel free to send a medium to

Fort Peck Summer Theatre
Attn: Danielle Gendron
201 Missouri Avenue
Fort Peck, MT 59230

Otherwise, I may just have to stare at it another week or two before I get up the guts to buy it myself! :P

Goodnight my readers! Sleep well!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love this Number! There was no one like Elvis!

    ReplyDelete