Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rain.

This is what happened to me today.
 
It only lasted 10 minutes or so. And the air smelled fantastic afterwards. :)

Now that we're into tech week, members of the board have been bringing us dinners. Last night was tacos, and I think tonight is Chester's chicken & rolls. 


Doug let me bring the truck into town this morning by myself to run some errands for he and Skye, so that was fun. And I'm in love with my All Shook Up costumes. (Last night was our first dry tech. No one died--but we had a few trouble spots. As it turns out: I've got a heck-of-a-lot more vast openness to run around on. And I have to fly up and down a narrow staircase during the big chase scene at the top of Act 2... and then fly up the other one at the very end of the show while I'm wearing my long-sleeved wedding dress.. complete with very long train (that will be tacked up and out of the way, thank goodness.)

                    here's my Jailhouse Rock outfit                                         and my Matilda garb

  aaaand my eccentric long-sleeved wedding dress

 

Off to take a nap before the run tonight.
But I'll leave you with this thought:

If you haven't already: invest in a man razor and some man deodorant. My legs have never been smoother, and Old Spice is probably my new favorite scent.

That' all.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment